Sunday, March 15, 2009

Error Bars

So a while back Jeremy was telling me something physics-y. I was trying to pay attention, but it's hard for me...I just get so easily distracted! So he's telling me about a plot (I'm thinking like...a plot to a story??? jk) and then he's telling me about error bars, and how someone hates error bars and blah blah. I of course hear: Aero Bars. I say "Yeah, I hate Aero bars too, don't like the bubbles..."

This is what I pictured in my head:
Photobucket

Now he doesn't really tell me physics things anymore... :( I ruined it.

Rating on my listening/paying attention/smartness skills: ROAD KILL...it's just sad.


EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know what an Aero bar is...it's a chocolate bar from Canada with little air bubbles in it. Kinda sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment